Find a day to Ditch the Desk and serve with a group from your business, club, school, or faith-based organization!
Contact us to set up a day and time for your team to help the older adults in your community.
Ditch the Desk is a win-win for everyone involved. Our older adults feel valued and important, while volunteers leave feeling energized and more connected to their community and to their team.
Ditch the Desk days can be comprised of:
- Completing yard work
- Working on a large indoor or outdoor project (painting, mending a fence, cleaning out a garage)
- Creative projects
- Note cards
- Cookie making
- Gift bags
- Pancake breakfast
- Holiday lights (put up and take down)
- Pumpkin carving
If you have a group interested in a Ditch the Desk day and can set a day aside to partner with A Little Help, please contact your local A Little Help staff member
- Northern Colorado Director - Colleen Meyer: email@example.com
- Metro Denver Director - Jake Dresden: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Western Slope Coordinator - Katie Skalla: email@example.com