Come Chat with A Little Help Staff...and have a cup of coffee (or tea) on A Little Help.
Where: Kofe House- 434 Mountain Ave Unit A, Berthoud
When: Thursday, March 23rd between 8:30 and 10:00 AM
Why: We really want to get to know you as a volunteer and hear about the things you love about A Little Help and things you would change. These happy hours and volunteer chats are an opportunity for your voice to be heard.
- Did you have a great experience with a member you'd like to share?
- Do you have a concern about a member?
- Is there something different you'd really like to do as a volunteer that you'd like to discuss with us?
- Are you having problems logging on our using Help Connect?
- Would you like to introduce a friend or family member to A Little Help and have them hear firsthand from us about A Little Help?
All these questions and more can be asked and answered. We do hope you will join us.
Please take a minute to RSVP if you'd like. Thank you.
Look for our next monthly Volunteer Chat. We try to mix it up, some in the evening/late afternoon and some in the morning for coffee and tea, in the hopes we can reach you all!
All you need is Love...and a good cup of coffee!
434 Mountain Ave
Berthoud, CO 80513