A Little Help establishes partnerships that bring additional value to our members. We do not want to reinvent the wheel, we know there are other experts that we can collobrate and work with to provide an impact to the older adults in our communities.
A Little Help works with a variety of partners and sponsors and we look forward to adding to that list.
Partner Consideration Criteria
- Provides value to our members- enriches their lives Is based on an evidence-based model/research
- Tracks outcomes that demonstrate impact and is willing to provide outcome reports to ALH Is possibly willing to track new outcomes with ALH
- Is low to no cost to members
- Has an opportunity to revenue share with ALH
- Is willing to partner on grant proposals and provide language/letters of support
- Does not require significant staff resources from ALH to carry out
- Has marketing resources/language/templates to share to decrease the operational/marketing burden on ALH
- Has a preview of the offering available for ALH staff to trial
Contact our Executive Director, Hilary Simmons if interested in partnering with A Little Help or learning more. Hilary@alittlehelp.org
Sponsor an Event
If you would like to sponsor a specific event or program, just let us know- we are happy to partner with organizations to sponsor our largest event, Service Saturday, our virtual programs; Little Talks and Virtual Excursions, Summer Picnics, you name it. Have your corporate giving office contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Current sponsorship opportunities:
- Service Saturday - our signature fall yard work event with 5 events across the state in late October - early November. Contact Rachel@alittlehelp.org for more info.
- Pickleball, Pints, & Pies - an annual Pickleball tournament in Northern Colorado on a Saturday in September. Sponsorship is available for individuals, families, and businesses! Contact Colleen@alittlehelp.org for more info.