Find a day to Ditch the Desk and serve with a group from your business, club, school, or faith-based organization!
Contact us to set up a day and time for your team to help the older adults in your community.
Ditch the Desk is a win-win for everyone involved. Our older adults feel valued and important, while volunteers leave feeling energized and more connected to their community and to their team. Ditch the Desk is all about your schedule, with at least a month notice, you can pick your date/type of project you want to do with us and we will take care of the rest!
Ditch the Desk days can be comprised of:
- A half or full day of yardwork for an older adult
- Working on a large indoor or outdoor project such as a garage cleanout
- Kindness Kits projects which entail making/delivering goodie bags to older adults near your organization
If you have a group interested in a Ditch the Desk day and can set a day aside to partner with A Little Help, please contact your local A Little Help staff member
- Northern Colorado Director - Colleen Meyer: email@example.com
- Metro Denver Director - Jake Dresden: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Western Slope Coordinator - Chris Riley: Chris@alittlehelp.org